Preparing for the Return of Interscholastic Athletics & After School Activities
An Educational virtual summit
Innovative Ideas Powering the Return to Live Sports & Entertainment Events
Wednesday, June 16, 2021
Virtual Summit Details
The Innovation Institute for Fan Experience (IIFX) and Campus Safety will be hosting a National One Day Virtual Summit: Preparing for the Return of Interscholastic Athletics and After School Activities.
Featuring an impressive array of diverse professionals in high school activities and interscholastic athletics and other agencies focusing on the preparation for the return of interscholastic athletics and after school activities. They will focus on the common challenges of adapting and innovating health safety, security, operations, and management into a possible new management paradigm.
The Summit agenda brings thought leaders, decision-makers, and innovators to address critical issues for reopening their school activities and interscholastic athletic events in the fall of 2021. Leading practitioners will present on the most pressing challenges and provide first -hand observations and best practice.
Who is Attending
Professionals engaged in the health safety, security, operations and management of high school activities and interscholastic athletics.
Safety & Security Directors
Mental Health Officials
Top (10) Reasons to Attend
1. 21 speakers and presenters comprised of industry thought leaders and subject matter experts.
2. Cutting edge panel discussions from leading subject matter experts — with special emphasis on getting through COVID-19 challenges.
3. Keynote speakers whose knowledge and experience on the challenges and solutions furnish the attendee’s insights on how to navigate for the future “New Normal”.
4. Topics to assist in planning and implementing the “New Normal”.
5. Actionable innovative strategies and solutions provided by subject matter experts.
6. The programming format will include significant audience participation and input, discussion and Q&A among executive level professionals, stakeholders and subject matter expert.
7. Outstanding breakouts with experts in their field and prepared to share their insights.
8. Visionaries and innovators who will provide insights for attendee’s considerations into the new normal.
9. Offering Guest Lounge breakout sessions for networking.
10. Numerous networking opportunities throughout the day.
All Times are Eastern Daylight time (EDT)/UTC -4 hours
Opening Remarks/opening keynote
Key Strategies for the Preparation for the Return of Interscholastic Athletics and After School Activities
Translating the Pandemic Lessons Learned into Re-Starting After School Activities
How to Leverage Technology for the Post COVID Era Protocols
The New Landscape
Building Strong Partnership Capabilities
Mid-Day Keynote Address Dealing with Mental and Emotional Health Issues
The Impact of the COVID-19 Pandemic on the Health and Quality of Life in High school Athletes
RE-Defining the New Normal
Ending Keynote/Closing Summit
Building trust and confidence with the community,
administration, staff, and students
For virtual summit sponsorship opportunities and inquiries please contact Dr. Lou Marciani
Benefits of Sponsoring
The benefits to be gained from aligning your corporation with the high-profile venues and events who will both speak and attend are substantial — from boosting market awareness to generating high quality sales leads.
Participants will be global professionals engaged in the health safety, security, operations and management of sports and entertainment venues and events. This Summit will attract highly qualified prospects, all available at one space at one time with no travel involved, thereby maximizing your marketing investment.
Excellent lead–generating opportunity with low cost and effective reach. We will provide actionable marketing data as attendees navigate the Summit.
Your company will be associated with high quality content, placing you at the forefront of industry thought leadership.