On Wednesday, February 23, 2022 at 11:00 AM Central Time, the Innovation Institute for Fan Experience (IIFX) will host a virtual town hall titled “Managing Events and Venues During the COVID ERA.” A distinguished panel of Sports & Entertainment industry leaders will join the IIFX Medical Advisory Board’s experts to discuss how to manage major events and venues under the dynamic conditions of the Covid-19 era.
The appearance of multiple Covid variants and sub-variants are testing the public’s patience, event management, and venue operations with changing health safety requirements and the conflicting guidance issued by public health officials, sports leagues, intercollegiate athletic conferences, artists, promoters, venues, and more.
Join us as these industry and medical experts share their wisdom about building operational resilience in the face of ever-changing Covid guidance, forging beneficial partnerships to enhance revenue generation, recruiting and retaining a capable workforce, and creating adaptable health safety policies that people understand.
How will the pandemic affect sports and entertainment events and venue operations throughout 2022?
Listen as the panel explores ways to use people, processes, and technology to enhance health, safety, security, and service as the Covid era transitions from pandemic to endemic.
Learn how to navigate your way through the Omicron surge and build resilience for future events.
Register now for this free event! You can submit your question for our experts during the registration process.
The Town Hall is part of IIFX’s FANCENTRICTM series of podcasts and forums and is complimentary to any and all that can benefit from attending this Town Hall event.
Charles Burns – Vice President of Security at ASM Global will moderate the virtual Town Hall.
The audience will pose questions to our medical experts. They should provide insight into challenges posed by Covid-19 and its Omicron variant.
The Town Hall panel will consist of:
- Farrow Bouton – Director of Public Safety and Guest Services – Caesars Superdome – New Orleans
- Joe Coomer, CSSP – Vice President of Security at AMB Sports + Entertainment
- Brian Herbert – Vice President of Security, Golden State Warriors/Chase Center
- Dr. Til Jolly, MD, FACEP – Chief Medical Officer of Aveshka and Chair of the IIFX Medical Advisory Board
- Steve Miller – Associate Athletic Director for Game Management, Texas A&M University
- Ben Williams, MSM – Director Security and Parking at Houston Astros