The return of live sporting and entertainment events in the wake of the global pandemic, requires us to forge a new industry paradigm with BOLD CHANGES. The FANCENTRIC Conference brings together the BEST thought leaders and subject matter experts from all business functions within the sports and entertainment industry. This conference is more than an idea exchange; it enables attendees to gain advantage in this discontinuous moment by building partnerships, honing, and developing their workforce’s skills, adapting policies and procedures to account for the new health, safety, and security ecosystem, and by deploying platforms to generate revenue and create memory-making fan experiences.
The focus of the conference is on how these BOLD CHANGES will set the pace for our future of the fan experience.
How is your organization taking advantage of this discontinuous moment to build partnerships?
Hone and develop skills in your staff, adapt your policies and procedures to account for new health, safety and security guidance, and deploy platforms to generate revenue while creating memory-making fan experiences.
Topics will include
It’s about the Fan Experience! The conference should assist executives, managers, supervisors, and staff to ask hard questions about their organization and determine whether their structure, plans, policies, and people are ready for the BOLD CHANGES the future requires and fans expect. Don’t miss the valuable opportunity to glean wisdom from the collective knowledge of experts and advanced practitioners from across critical business functions of the sports & entertainment industry. Be among the top 200 professional decision makers in the industry.
Who Should Attend?
A room block accommodation is available for you to book your stay using the “Book Room” button below. For guests that prefer to phone in their reservations, you may call the Caesars Palace Reservation Center at 866-227-5944 to secure a reservation on the IIFX group block. However, be aware that a processing fee per reservation will be incurred if you choose not to use the IIFX dedicated web link in the button below. Currently, the name of the group is listed as IIFX 2021 Las Vegas. Callers may also use our group code to identify the group, SCIIF1.
Please note that you and your guests may make reservations in the block at the group rate until Wednesday, November 17, 2021. After that time, the group rate will be offered based on hotel availability only.
Key BOLD Changes
Taking a "Fan-centric" approach to presenting events
Changes to Risk, Threat, and Vulnerability Profiles for Venues & Events
The Post-Pandemic Labor Force – Recruiting / Hiring / Training / Retaining Personnel
Technology Solutions for Live Event World
Reasons to Attend
1. Speakers and presenters comprised of industry thought leaders and subject matter experts from the entire sports & entertainment international ecosystem.
2. Cutting edge panel discussions with relevant topics from leading subject matter experts, senior level executives, practitioners, and stakeholders.
3. Outstanding breakouts with experts in their field and prepared to share their insights and handouts
4. Topics to assist in planning and implementing the BOLD CHANGES necessary for the future.
5. Engage with expert solution providers at the Exhibit Hall on the latest industry solutions.
6. Actionable lessons learned, innovative strategies and solutions provided by subject matter experts.
7. The programming format will include significant audience participation and input, discussion and Q&A among executive level professionals, stakeholders, and subject matter experts.
8. Keynote speakers whose knowledge and experience on implementing BOLD CHANGES PROVIDE insights on how to navigate for the future.
9. Numerous networking opportunities throughout the days & evenings.
Sponsorship & Exhibitor Opportunties
For information on opportunities and inquiries regarding levels of sponsorship and Exhibitor booth investments please contact Dr. Lou Marciani.
Benefits of Sponsoring and Exhibiting
The benefits to be gained from aligning your corporation with the high-profile venues and events who will both speak and attend are substantial — from boosting market awareness to generating high quality sales leads.
Global professionals engaged in the health safety, security, operations and management of sports and entertainment venues and events. This conference will attract highly qualified prospects, all available at a “live event” thereby maximizing your marketing investment.
Excellent lead generating opportunity to be with colleagues in a live environment.
The intent of the conference is to aid your organization by taking advantage of this discontinuous moment to build partnerships, hone and develop skills in your staff, adapt your policies and procedures to account for new health, safety, and security guidance, and deploy platforms to generate revenue and create memory-making fan experiences